- 9 Facts About Retirement
- 9 Facts About Social Security
- The Cost of Procrastination
- Healthcare Costs in Retirement
- When Should You Take Social Security
- Traditional vs. Roth IRA
- Split Annuity Strategy
- Where Will Your Retirement Money Come From?
- Important Birthdays Over 50
- How Will Working Affect Social Security Benefits?
- Immediate vs. Deferred Annuities
- Women and Financial Strategies
- Caring for Aging Parents
- What's So Great About a Rollover?
- What Is a Roth 401(k)?
- Catch-Up Contributions
- Systematic Withdrawals in Retirement
- Retirement Income and the Traditional Portfolio
- Your Changing Definition of Risk in Retirement
- A Bucket Plan to Go with Your Bucket List
- Choosing a Retirement Plan that Fits Your Business
- Is a SEP-IRA Right for Your Business?
- Orchestrating Your Retirement Accounts
- Money that Buys Good Health is Never Ill Spent
- Should You Borrow from Your 401(k)?
- Volunteering in Retirement
- Social Security Benefits: How Much Will I Receive
- Social Security: Maximizing Benefits
- Social Security: The 64,000 Dollar Question
- Social Security: Five Facts You Need to Know
- Social Security: The Elephant in the Room
- Choices for Your 401(k) at a Former Employer
- Is a Variable Annuity Right for Me?
- Three Key Questions to Answer Before Taking Social Security
- Eight Mistakes That Can Upend Your Retirement
- Does Your Portfolio Fit Your Retirement Lifestyle?
- What's New for Social Security?
- Retirement Traps to Avoid
- The Pre-Retirement Checklist
- 5 Benefits of Working in Retirement
- Women on the Rise
- How Women Can Prepare For Retirement
- Retirement Realities
- Why Medicare Should Be Part of Your Retirement Strategy
- How Retirement Spending Changes With Time
- Helpful Retirement Strategies for Women
- A Meal for All Generations
- Who Is Your Trusted Contact?
- Starting a Roth IRA for a Teen
- Retirement Seen Through Your Eyes
- Saving Early & Letting Time Work For You
- Retirement Is a Beginning
- Retirement Questions That Have Nothing to Do With Money
- Navigating Retirement Pitfalls
- Retirement Plan Choices for Small Businesses
- Tax Efficiency in Retirement
- Conquering Retirement Challenges for Women
- Buying a Vacation Home? 5 Questions to Consider First
- Choose Your Own Retirement Adventure
- Six Surprising Facts About Retirement Confidence
- New Retirement Contribution Limits for 2023
- What Is a 1031 Exchange?
- Find That Lost Retirement Account
- SECURE Act 2.0: An Overview
- Understanding the SECURE Act 2.0
- The Business Cycle
- A Look at Diversification
- Inflation & Your Money
- Mutual Funds vs. ETFs
- Rebalancing Your Portfolio
- TIPS for Inflation
- Types of Stock Market Analysis
- Best-Performing Asset Classes
- How the Federal Reserve Works
- A Primer on Dividends
- Asset Allocation
- How Stocks Work
- Required Reading: The Economic Report of the President
- Getting a Head Start on College Savings
- A Decision Not Made Is Still a Decision
- Global vs. International: What’s The Difference?
- The Great Debate Continues: Active vs. Passive
- All Muni Bonds Are Not Created Equal
- A Taxing Story: Capital Gains and Losses
- The ABCs of Zero Coupon Bonds
- The Ivory Tower Changes Wall Street
- Earnings for All Seasons
- The Anatomy of an Index
- The Utility of Sector Investing
- The Investment Risk No One’s Ever Heard Of
- Alternative Investments - Going Mainstream
- Don’t Be Your Own Worst Enemy
- Investment Challenges of the Affluent Investor
- How Financial Professionals Are Compensated
- What’s Your Investment IQ?
- You Would Rather Be...
- How to Invest in LGBTQ+ Friendly Companies
- Pullbacks, Corrections, and Bear Markets
- Investing for Impact
- How to Conquer the World - 5 Financial Strategies for Savvy Single Women
- Separating the Signal From the Noise
- Emotional vs. Strategic Decisions
- Why Regular Rebalancing Makes Sense
- Diversification, Patience, and Consistency
- The Sequence of Returns
- Your Shifting Risk Tolerance
- Risk Perspective
- Do Our Biases Affect Our Financial Choices?
- Are You Ready for Your Portfolio to Make a Difference?
- Inflation and the Real Rate of Return
- Bull & Bear Markets: A Timeline
- Key Money Moments: 4 Times You Should Talk to a Pro
- The Pros and Cons of a NUA Strategy
- Critical Estate Documents
- And the Executor Is
- Put It in a Letter
- Will Power
- A Brief History of Estate Taxes
- Trends in Charitable Giving
- Problems with Probate
- Succeeding at Business Succession
- What is the Value of Your Business?
- Choosing a Business Structure
- Understanding the Alternate Valuation Date
- 4 Steps to Protecting a Child with Disabilities
- A Primer on Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- A Living Trust Primer
- Yours, Mine, and Ours: Estate Strategies for Second Marriages
- Four Steps to Valuing an Estate
- When Heirs are Imperfect
- Test Your Estate Strategy Knowledge
- Why Everyone Needs an Estate Strategy
- Managing the Risk of Outliving Your Money
- A Checklist for When a Spouse or Parent Passes
- Managing an Inheritance
- 3 Estate Challenges for Blended Families
- Are You Prepared for an Estate Tax Sunset?
- Assess Life Insurance Needs
- A Look at Whole Life Insurance
- Is Term Life Insurance for You?
- Universal Life Insurance
- Variable Universal Life Insurance
- What to Look for in an Extended-Care Policy
- Understanding Extended Care
- Keep Your Umbrella Handy
- Disability and Your Finances
- Term vs. Permanent Life Insurance
- Insuring Your Business With a Buy/Sell Agreement
- Protecting Your Business from the Loss of a Key Person
- Can Group, Private Disability Policies Work Together?
- Preparing for the Expected
- Understanding the Basics of Medigap Policies
- What You Should Do About Insurance Following a Divorce
- When to Self-Insure
- When Does Your Personal Car Become a Commercial Vehicle?
- The ABC’s of Auto Insurance
- Understanding Homeowners Insurance
- Protecting Your Home Against Flood Loss
- A Brief Guide To Condo Insurance
- Making Sense Of A Home Warranty
- Retiree Health Care Coverage Overseas
- A Home Insurance Claim: To File Or Not To File
- The Value of Insuring Against Life’s Risks
- Insurance Needs Assessment: When You're Newly Married
- Insurance Needs Assessment: When You're Young and Single
- Insurance Needs Assessment: Married With Children
- Insurance Needs Assessment: For Empty Nesters and Retirees
- The Most Overlooked Item of Any Home Improvement
- When Life Insurance Becomes Taxable
- Social Media: #NewestBusinessLiabilityRisk
- Insuring Your Second Home
- Inventorying Your Possessions
- How Insurance Deductibles Work
- Test Your Life Insurance Knowledge
- Gap Insurance for Leased Cars
- Silver Sneakers 101
- Medicare Advantage 101
- The Cost of Medical Care
- The A, B, C, & D of Medicare
- The Basics of Medicare
- Questions to Ask About Medicare
- Medicare At 65+
- Qualifying For Medicare Under Age 65
- Medicare vs. Medicaid
- Breaking Down the Parts of Medicare
- Medicare Advantage Plans (Medicare Part C)
- Prescription Drug Benefits Under Medicare (Part D)
- Ways to Supplement Your Medicare Coverage
- Replacing Your Medicare Card
- Consider Keeping Your Life Insurance When You Retire
- Life Insurance Myths: Debunked
- Understanding Marginal Income Tax Brackets
- How Income Taxes Work
- What Do Your Taxes Pay For?
- What If You Get Audited?
- What Is a 1035 Exchange?
- Do You Owe The AMT?
- How to Make the Tax Code Work for You
- Tax Deductions You Won't Believe
- Red Flags for Tax Auditors
- How to Appeal Your Property Taxes
- Five Most Overlooked Tax Deductions
- You May Need to Make Estimated Tax Payments If…
- Does Your Child Need to File an Income Tax Return?
- Tax Rules When Selling Your Home
- Filing Final Tax Returns for the Deceased
- Tax & Estate Strategies for Married LGBTQ+ Couples
- What's My 2023 Tax Bracket?
- Counteracting Capital Gains with Tax-Loss Harvesting
- Capital Gains Tax When Selling Your Home
- Spotting Credit Trouble
- U.S. Personal Savings Rate
- Life and Death of a Twenty Dollar Bill
- Pay Yourself First
- Your Emergency Fund: How Much Is Enough?
- Budget Check Up: Tax Time Is the Right Time
- What to Look for in Personal Finance Apps
- Password Protection Strategies
- A Penny Saved is Two Pennies Earned
- The Economic Journey of Your Morning Coffee
- Weighing the Benefits of Prepaid Debit Cards
- The Half Million Dollar Baby
- The Lowdown on Those Free Credit Scores
- Strategies For Managing Student Loan Debt
- Budgeting After a Divorce
- The History of Currency
- How Big is Money?
- The Five Basics of Financial Literacy
- How to Read Your Credit Report
- Data Thieves from Outer Space
- Year-End Charitable Gifting and You
- Mortgages in Retirement
- The Average American Budget
- Building a Solid Financial Foundation
- Managing Money as a Couple
- Making a Charitable Contribution
- Exploring the Federal Student Grant Program
- Personal Finance Calendar
- What Can You Buy With 529 Distributions?
- What To Do When Your Income Reaches 7 Figures
- Understanding FDIC Insurance
- Lots of Variables with Fixed-Rate Mortgages
- Fixed or Variable Mortgage, Which Should You Pick?
- To Catch a Thief
- Do Your Kids Know The Value of a Silver Spoon?
- Putting a Price Tag On Your Health
- Prevent a Rift: Money Tips for Newlyweds
- Personal Finance Tips for Military Families
- The Financial Literacy Crisis
- Saving on Subscription Service Costs
- Stop Wasting Money
- Please Leave Home Without It
- Debt Stress
- Raising Healthy Children
- Money Draining Food Myths
- Keeping Good Records is Good Business
- Mastering Mobile Lingo
- Travel, Without the Baggage
- Financial Aid for Students 101
- The Three Keys to a Great Password
- Pickleball in Retirement
- Retiring Wild: National Parks and You
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. It may not be used for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. This material was developed and produced by FMG, LLC, to provide information on a topic that may be of interest. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.